A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We may send to you the following cookies:
- (a) Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential to enable you to move you around the websites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the websites. Without asking for these cookies services you some pages on our site cannot be provided.
- (b) Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for instance, which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from those pages.
- (c) Functionality Cookies - These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- (4) Third party and analytics cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- (a) to track your browser across multiple websites;
- (b) to build a profile of your web surfing; and
- (c) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
- (5) Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- (6) Blocking / Deleting cookies
You can decide to withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the cookies on your computer (or mobile device) using the settings and configuration of your Internet browser.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website
which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
This website is owned and operated by Potenzia del’ arte,